Supported Language: English
Downloading Mirrors: Tusfile.net Easy Download
Must Read The Full Post Before Download & Install
Apple announced that the iOS-7 Is Coming very soon and at this time the Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod will be more excellent to handle your i-Devices, The iOS 7 introduces great new features like Control Center, AirDrop for iOS, and smarter multitasking. It also makes the things you do every day even easier, faster, and more enjoyable. And while many of the apps look different, the way you do things feels perfectly familiar. So from day one, you know how to use the world’s most advanced mobile OS. In its most advanced form.
When Something Is Designed To Work Beautifully, It Tends To Look That Way Too!!! Apple says nothing we’ve ever created has been designed just to look beautiful. That’s approaching the opportunity from the wrong end. Instead, as we reconsidered iOS, our purpose was to create an experience that was simpler, more useful, and more enjoyable while building on the things people love about iOS. Ultimately, redesigning the way it works led us to redesign the way it looks. Because good design is design that’s in service of the experience.
|Screenshot Of iOS 7|
Simplicity Is Actually Quite Complicated: The Simplicity is often equated with minimalism. Yet true simplicity is so much more than just the absence of clutter or the removal of decoration. It’s about offering up the right things, in the right place, right when you need them. It’s about bringing order to complexity. And it’s about making something that always seems to “just work.” When you pick something up for the first time and already know how to do the things you want to do, that’s simplicity.
iOS-7 Is Pure Representation Of Simplicity: It has a new structure, applied across the whole system, that brings clarity to the entire experience. The interface is purposely unobtrusive. Conspicuous ornamentation has been stripped away. Unnecessary bars and buttons have been removed. And in taking away design elements that don’t add value, suddenly there’s greater focus on what matters most: your content.
|Front Screenshot Of iOS 7|
You Known The Good Design When You Will Use It: We value utility above all else. We don’t add features simply because we can, because it’s technologically possible. We add features only when they’re truly useful. And we add them in a way that makes sense. The new Control Center in iOS 7 is a great example. It gives you one-swipe access to the things you often want to do on a moment’s notice.
With The iOS 7, Apples tooksomething millions of people already love and refined the experience to make it even more effortless and useful. So the everyday things you need to do are the everyday things you want to do. And iOS 7 lets you work in ways that are instantly familiar, so there’s no need to relearn everything. Your Home screen is still your Home screen, for example. Only now, it takes even better advantage of your Retina display — and the space underneath the display. But you use it in exactly the same way.
Technology Should Never Get In The Way Of Humanity: When a product is designed properly — when you don’t have to adapt to the technology because it’s already designed around you — you develop a connection with it. It becomes more to you than just a device. iOS 7 invites that kind of connection. Interactions are dynamic. Animations are cinematic. And the experience is lively and spirited in so many unexpected yet perfectly natural ways. Open the Weather app, for example, and you’ll instantly understand. Hail bounces off text, and fog passes in front of it. Storm clouds come into view with a flash of lightning. And suddenly, checking the weather is like looking out a window.
It Creates A Sense Of Dimension, Several, In Fact: iOS 7 takes full advantage of technologies in iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch to push the iOS experience further. Distinct and functional layers help create depth and establish hierarchy and order. The use of translucency provides a sense of context and place. And new approaches to animation and motion make even the simplest tasks more engaging.
|Screenshot Of Widgets|
No Detail Is Just A Detail: There’s a gulf between functional and enjoyable. Between not particularly noticeable and pleasantly memorable. Details bridge this gap. Details are the little things that create delight. The effect is sometimes unperceived, but it is always there, adding up to a consistent experience. And that’s one of the things that makes Apple every bit Apple.
Everythinhg Has Been Thought Through, And Through: With iOS 7, every detail warranted the same rigor toward design. Like refining the typography down to the pixel. Redrawing every icon around a new grid system. And sticking to a precise color palette. On their own, these may not be details you consciously demand or even expect. But they all work together to create a more harmonious relationship between individual elements. And a better, more delightful experience overall.
Device Support for iOS 7 beta
iOS 7 beta supports iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation). Support for iPad 2, iPad with Retina display, and iPad mini is coming later this summer.
Before Downloading The iOS 7 Beta
Before you get started, here are the items you should have on hand:
- An iOS Developer account. These cost $ 99 a year through Apple’s website.
- A development device that will be used only for iOS 7. It is not recommended to use your own personal device, as beta versions of operating systems can be buggy and crash. If you're willing to take the chance of bricking the phone you use every day, that's up to you. iOS 7 currently supports iPhone 5 (CDMA and GSM and global GSM), iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 (GSM, GMS Rev A and CDMA) and iPod Touch 5th Generation.
- The identifier for your device. For instance, an AT&T iPhone identifier is A1428. A Verizon iPhone is A1429. You will need this to know which version of iOS 7 beta to download.
- Your device’s Unique Identifier (UDID). You will need to register your developer device in the iOS Development Center. You will not be able to complete the iOS 7 beta installation without authenticating the device.
- A backup of your device on iTunes. Just in case the device crashes and loses your data and you have to start from scratch, you can grab the backup from iTunes.
Note: Once you install iOS 7 beta, you cannot downgrade (at least not without great difficulty). So you better be willing to live with a beta version of the operating system on your device throughout the summer until the Gold Edition is released shortly before the launch of the new iPhone.
Another Note: Be warned, a couple developers have reported problems activating their devices after installing iOS 7. Let us know if you have had that same problem and how you troubleshoot it.
Preparing For The iOS 7 Beta
A Little things keep remember before you download the .dmg file of iOS 7:
- Have the most current version of iTunes downloaded and ready.
- Upgrade your Mac to Mac OS X Mountain Lion version 10.8.3 (there is a good chance you are running 10.8.2). You will need this for the Xcode Developer Preview later.
- Charge your battery. Nothing is worse than borking a OS download in the middle because you underestimated battery life.
Download And Install
- On your Mac, go to the iOS Development Center and Download the appropriate version of the iOS 7 beta. This will take a few minutes.
- Open the .dmg file and find the .ipsw file. It should be the only one there in your download file of iOS 7, so it is impossible to miss.
- Connect your developer device to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone button in iTunes. This will bring up your stats (such as memory use and serial numbers). Go ahead and back up your phone to iTunes now if you haven’t done it already.
- Press the option button when restoring in iTunes. A window will open where you can choose the iOS 7 beta .ipsw file. Download it (which will take about 10 minutes).
- Wait patiently.
That is the only way for you to get the iOS 7 beta. You will likely notice that it is kind of slow, eats your battery a little quicker than you are used to (especially on older devices) and generally buggy. This is why you don’t put beta operating systems on your personal devices.
Direct Download Link Will Be Added Here Soon So Keep In Touch With Us.
Tips: Don’t Forget To Comment Below On The Comment Box, Because Your Feedback Will Help Us To Fix If Any Bug Stay Here. Thanks.
Download iOS 7 And Know More About Apple iOS 7
Rating: 910109 user reviews.
Rating: 910109 user reviews.
Title Post: Download iOS 7 And Know More About Apple iOS 7 Updated at: 5:15 PM